Skip to main content
IPPH Strategic Plan 2015-2020
The Vision for the Department of Industrial and Molecular Pharmaceutics at Purdue University is to advance the development, manufacturing, regulation and biodistribution of medicines to improve global human health.
- Educate and train students to become leading pharmaceutical scientists and pharmacists
- Advance scientific discovery and development, with an emphasis on pharmaceutical manufacturing, formulation and drug delivery
- Contribute to the advancement of the pharmaceutical sciences through outreach and public service
- Increase the department’s contributions to scientific discovery and development in the pharmaceutical sciences.
- Improve the department’s graduate (PhD) program.
- Improve the department’s contributions to professsional (PharmD) and Bachelor’s (BSPS) degree programs in the College of Pharmacy.
- Engage and communicate with the department’s external constituencies.
- Improve the department’s systems and infrastructure to support the mission.